- Management of Adjustment disorder with Homeopathic intervention-a prospective, single-arm Open-label exploratory, intervention study.
- Assessment of Health seeking behavior and usefulness of homeopathy for adolescents in Rural Health- under the Swasthya Raksha Programme (SRP).
- Homoeopathic Drug Proving: Randomized Double-Blind placebo-controlled trial (A collaborative research project with A.N.S.S.Homoeopathic Medical College, Sachivothamapuram, Kottayam).
- Clinical verification – A multicentric Clinical Verification study on 08 drugs proved by the Council with prognostic factor research- an open clinical trial.
- Prognostic factor assessment of homoeopathic medicines for chronic cough: an exploratory prospective study -Trial version.
- The usefulness of individualized Homoeopathy versus standard Allopathic treatment in Acute Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): A Randomized Comparative Trial.
- Double-Blind placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy of pre-defined Homoeopathic medicines in the treatment of “Warts”.
- LifeStyle Disorders clinic (Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Cancer, Obesity, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders, depression).
- A Multicentric Clinical Verification Study on the Drugs proved by the Council ith Prognostic Factor Research – An open clinical trial.