The central library is freely accessible for the patrons of the Institute and it is occupied with a collection of books related to the subject, Journals, Back Volumes of CCRH publications, News Papers, etc. The digital library provides online journals and books for the benefit of the students as well as for the faculties/research personnel. The circulation of books and references are accessible on working hours i.e. 9 am to 4.10 p.m. There are two departmental libraries and it contains books which are required for departmental purposes.
|Total number of books||1407|
|Number of Journals||12|
|Number of E-journals||8|
|Number of back Issues||328|
|Number of Newspaper||2|
|Systems with internet Connection||7|
|Digital Library||1.Elsevier, 2.Mary Ann Libert Inc., 3.Karger Medical and Sci.Pub|
|Document printing facility||8 printers|
|Photocopying facility available|
- Alternative and Complementary Therapies.
- Complementary Medicine Research.
- Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice.
- Complementary Therapies in Medicine.
- European Journal of Integrative Medicine.
- EXPLORE The Journal of Science and Healing.
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
- The Lancet.
- Indian journal of research in Homoeopathy( IJRH)
- Homoeopathy Links
- Alternative and Complementary Therapies
- Complementary Medicine Research
- Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice
- Complementary Therapies in Medicine
- EXPLORE: The Journal of Science and healing
- Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
- Homoeopathy: The Friend of Health
- Homoeo Times
Old Issues of Journals
- Indian journal of research in Homoeopathy
- Indian journal of homoeopathic medicine
- CCRH quarterly bulletin
- The Homoeopathic Sandesh
- Homoeo Rays
- The 50 Millesimal
- The Homoeopathic heritage
- Homoeopathic Medical Panorama
- HomoeoTimes: Journal of Clinical Evidence
- Homoeopathy: Friend of Health