- To facilitate accessible and affordable quality education that leverages the students with scholarly and professional skills and moral principles from a global perspective.
- To encourage faculty and students to undertake research to address basic and regional health problems.
- To integrate a national and international perspective into fundamental missions of teaching, research, patient care, training, and consultancy.
- To build a wealth of academic resources for sustainable development.
- To engage in transferring knowledge to society to strengthen and elevate the community potential.
- To increase the competitiveness of India in Homoeopathy at the global level.
- To promote and develop Homoeopathy as a part of the National health care delivery system.
- To produce Postgraduates in Homoeopathy.
- To research various aspects of Mental Health through Homoeopathy and encourage doctoral and post-doctoral programs.
- To provide and assist in health care services and facilities for research, evaluation, training, consultation, and guidance related to Homoeopathy.
- To conduct experiments and develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate education on various aspects of Homoeopathy.